Why become a member? ×

P-Bass price

munkonthehill

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='726708' date='Jan 27 2010, 07:02 PM']I'd say £300 too.It doesn't have the kudos of MIJ /CIJ and neither the vintage status (yet).[/quote]
Also, this is assuming it's all original, in near mint condition, and in a classic colour combination.

Ah Steve, you are finally seein sense!! Some people say that they have only one sound but in a live setting, I find that they cut through like nothing else.

As for value about, £300 sounds about right for one in good nick and no issues but bear in mind that you can get one of the new ones, which are supposed to be excellent, from Soundslive mail order for £389.

Jez

[quote name='jezzaboy' post='726904' date='Jan 27 2010, 09:21 PM']Words of wisdom on bass. From me? Wrong guy!!!

You are quite welcome to come down and have a blast on mine on saturday. It`s a Highway 1 but it`s near enough! We are playing in Elderslie.

Jez[/quote]

we arent gigging till the 3rd of april in greenock so have a few weekends off although im sure im on babysitting duty as my wife did it last weekend as i was gigging.

are you lot getting a gig in Dakota anytime soon?