Why become a member? ×

Jazz Scratchplate (white) and Pickups, bridge

The pickguard is white, 10 hole and came off my Aria. I replaced it with a generic one so should fit most Jazzes - £7 posted

I also have a set of Jazz pickups (black covers), unknown origin. Bought these off Kev a while ago and didn't use them. Someone thought they might be MIM because of the wire colours.
£8 posted

Also have a bent tin bridge, 5 holes at the back, on on each front corner - £3.50 posted

I'll soon have a set of Hohner JJ pro pickups for sale too, complete with eq and pots/switch/LED/battery clip all prewired - RESERVED

Also a couple of cheap bridges and some cheap tuners (F-style)

Edited by lemmywinks

• 2 months later...

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='788521' date='Mar 28 2010, 02:16 PM']They're just generic ones, they came with some Duncan Designed pups which were out of a VM Jazz, had them on the Aria for a bit.

Bridge is 94mm long, neck is 91mm long. They're for double pole-piece pickups btw[/quote]

Cheers for that, I've got a set of Wizard 64s in my Jazz just now, will measure them when I get home to check if they'll fit and get back to you. They should do, but I seem to remember having some hassle fitting one of the pickups when I got them. I take it they're blank? Duncan Designed pickups sometimes have writing on the cases

[quote name='Jono Bolton' post='788528' date='Mar 28 2010, 02:23 PM']Cheers for that, I've got a set of Wizard 64s in my Jazz just now, will measure them when I get home to check if they'll fit and get back to you. They should do, but I seem to remember having some hassle fitting one of the pickups when I got them. I take it they're blank? Duncan Designed pickups sometimes have writing on the cases[/quote]

Yeah they're just plain white, they weren't the original covers for the DDs, just got them as spares

[quote name='Rasta' post='789912' date='Mar 29 2010, 08:48 PM']What colour is the Scratchplate?[/quote]

Eeeek, i edited it and deleted the colour!

It's white mate, not 100% new and has some little surface scratches but nothing noticeable from 1 foot away

ah, bummer i was after a Tortoiseshell or black. However i noted the Hohner PU's with LED etc...i need something like this for my Hohner B-bass as the elctrics are shot and i've lost a PU. How much would you be looking at for this? And iassume the PU's are for a Jazz bass...as that will fit my B-Bass?

Cheers

I think the Hohner assembly is spoke for, i haven't even got it back from my tech yet as it's still in my fretless. If the other fella doesn't want it you have 1st refusal though!

I'm not sure if they fit or not, although i assume Hohner used the same stuff on the different basses as they all have the switch and LED. I got the bass off Geoffbyrne, he's your man to ask about Hohners as i think he's swapped out the electrics before

I've ammended the listing