Why become a member? ×

Warwick streamer jazzman LX 5 string £900 ONO

keevash1

ny names sam and i'm living in manchester and am looking to sell my bass asap
it is a warwick streamer jazzman LX 5 string, a lovely bass and sounds great the body is made of swamp ash and the neck is ovangkol

i'm looking for around £900 but am willing to take offers

cheers sam

Edited by keevash1

[quote name='keevash1' post='720135' date='Jan 21 2010, 02:19 PM']ny names sam and i'm living in manchester and am looking to sell my bass asap
it is a warwick streamer jazzman LX 5 string, a lovely bass and sounds great the body is made of ovangkol and the neck is bubinga
any offers are welcome[/quote]

Hi Sam

Sounds a nice bass. But you need to get this transferred to the for sale section. Also have a look at the guidelines for sellers here:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showforum=19"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showforum=19[/url]

You need to state a price under the forum rules. And you'll need to post pics if you want any interest.

[quote name='jonno1981' post='720225' date='Jan 21 2010, 03:43 PM']I had a streamer Jazzman and I'm pretty sure it was a maple top/swamp ash back instrument. Is yours 100% ovankgol body as that would make it a custom order bass??[/quote]

+1 Ovangekol is very unusual for a body

[quote name='thegreenman555' post='720309' date='Jan 21 2010, 05:07 PM']methinks he's got his body & neck woods mixed up! How much ££ is the key question..[/quote]

sorry i have got abit mixed up

it is a wenge fingerboard and the neck is ovangkol and the body is ash wood

i'm looking for around £900 but am willing to take any offers

cheers

[quote name='pdelay' post='731430' date='Feb 1 2010, 10:28 AM']Is it still available for sale? Where in UK are you. I am very interested if can contact me please? Thank you. Phil[/quote]

hi phil
it is still available i'm in manchester but can sort something out how far away are you?

sam