Why become a member? ×

ASHDOWN MINI RIG

HoweDy

[quote name='largo' post='722095' date='Jan 23 2010, 12:36 PM']No worries, you should have told your Dad that you'll pay commission to ebay for putting up the item, when you sell the item and if you take payment by paypal. You'll lose about £10-£15 of the sale if my calculations are anything to go by :)[/quote]

I know yeh! We are asking for cash on delivery though. Can someone please buy this because at the moment it is sitting in the corner doing nothing when it really deserves a good bassist!

[quote name='MB1' post='722418' date='Jan 23 2010, 06:30 PM']MB1. :rolleyes:
...Alas if youd put it on here!.. with all us villianous Characters!... youd probably have Sold it, had it collected ,Not been messed around!...and not have had to pay any fees!... :)[/quote]

I think I will put it up for a week or so if it doesn't sell on eBay. Two days left

[quote name='Metalmoore' post='723771' date='Jan 25 2010, 02:13 AM']Aw man i want one of these, If i had the money and the means to get it i would :)[/quote]

well it doesn't look like it's going to be sold this time on eBay, so you still have time to save up :rolleyes:

[quote name='BassBunny' post='725546' date='Jan 26 2010, 06:21 PM']You need to be aware that even though you have Cash on Collection, e-Bay rules state you have to accept PayPal, and any buyer is entitled to use PP and you get hit with charges.[/quote]

yes we know, and if they do, o well