Boss OC3 Super Octave[/b] SOLD
[b]Digitech Bass Synth Wah - sold[/b]
[b]Napalm Whammy Blender[/b] SOLD
[b]Maxon CP9 Pro+[/b] Compressor/Limiter - [b]SOLD [/b]

Paypal only, no trades.

Thanks

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='727414' date='Jan 28 2010, 11:28 AM']Does the Octron work with bass? It seems to be very much a geetar-type pedal.[/quote]

yeah it works great with bass, and the internal trim pots can really vary the tone of the pedal. Like most/all analog octave pedals it is monophonic and obviously dont expect the same tracking you'd get with the Micro Pog, might do some clips in the next couple of days.

Theo

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='733339' date='Feb 2 2010, 07:23 PM']**Added Zvex Mastotron**[/quote]

Woolly Mammoth killer!!!!!!!!! Somebody buy it, you won't regret it. I love mine :). If I had to have an 'always on' pedal, t'would be the Mastotron :rolleyes:.

[/free bump]

hey AJ cheers for the free bump,

I'm genuinely suprised that the Maxon is still here. only a few places seem to sell them in the UK and new they're like £200, am I doing something wrong?

I still love the mastotron - I actualy blend it with clean tone normally, not because it looses any lows but I just like the blended sound with it. I can now get *close enough* with my Colorsound Bass Fuzz (my go-to fuzz) so im getting rid of most of the 'non-essentials'.

The only things that cant go on my gig board (due to size) are my OC2, Crowther Prunes and Custard and Boss LS2 - but they're keepers (and make a sweet setup when combined)

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' post='733390' date='Feb 2 2010, 08:01 PM']I'm genuinely suprised that the Maxon is still here. only a few places seem to sell them in the UK and new they're like £200, am I doing something wrong?[/quote]

I'd have it if your timing wasn't so bad - still recovering from Christmas and need to get my car serviced, MOTed and taxed. Just can't justify the cost at the moment, even though its a bargain at the price.