Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Sei Flamboyant 6 Fretless Headless

simisker

Seis rule... simply amazing basses - looks like this is an absolute corker - and those bemoaning its lack of frets rest assured that for a reasonable amount of dosh Martin could probably add some to this baby... that man's talents are fairly ridiculous - so for £999 plus another few hundred quid or so - you would have yourself a crazy cool bass...

[quote name='urb' post='914714' date='Aug 4 2010, 11:04 AM']Seis rule... simply amazing basses - looks like this is an absolute corker - and those bemoaning its lack of frets rest assured that for a reasonable amount of dosh Martin could probably add some to this baby... that man's talents are fairly ridiculous - so for £999 plus another few hundred quid or so - you would have yourself a crazy cool bass...[/quote]

Nooooo!!!!! Got to be left fretless

Not only the side LEDs may be in the way -- if you convert something this beautiful the whole balance & Karma of the world could be upset! :)

Seriously I wish I had some dosh at the moment.

Brendan

Here's an update less likely to shock than a glass Status Quo at a Royal Variety show...

[size=4][b]SOLD[/b][/size]
[size=3][b]Yup, definitely.[/b][/size]

Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest; I *think* I've responded to every PM!

Golchen: ooh, thanks for the compliment about the web page design :) A less scrupulous person than myself would pimp his [url="http://www.plasticle.co.uk"]email design business[/url] at this point, but not me. Oh no.

Edited by simisker

[quote name='simisker' post='914941' date='Aug 4 2010, 01:58 PM']Here's an update less likely to shock than a glass Status Quo at a Royal Variety show...

[size=4][b]SOLD[/b][/size]
[size=3][b]Pending payment clearance.[/b][/size]

Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest; I *think* I've responded to every PM!

Golchen: ooh, thanks for the compliment about the web page design :) A less scrupulous person than myself would pimp his [url="http://www.plasticle.co.uk"]email design business[/url] at this point, but not me. Oh no.[/quote]

OK who got it?

I hope you really enjoy

If/when you resell (and you don't try to inflate the price too much) I will be interested

B