Why become a member? ×

Anyone on here done it?

leschirons

[quote name='allighatt0r' post='704266' date='Jan 7 2010, 04:03 PM']My lost prophets gig experience was similar. At the last song of the night, the singer dived into the crowd, and someone nicked his shoes (bear in mind it was in Norwich! :rolleyes:) so he got back on stage, said "You don't nick people's shoes! (isn't it)" in a heavy welsh accent then stormed off and played no encores. Pansies. :)[/quote]

It would only happen in Norwich as they're the only other ones with six toes.

[quote name='Johngh' post='703642' date='Jan 6 2010, 11:13 PM']There was a youtube thing on here the other week where a bass player tried it at a gig and the bass flew off and crashed onto the floor. It was hilarious. I can't find it though.[/quote]
This one?

I done it a few years ago. Planet waves locking strap with an old jazz copy.
I did it both ways (head first and tail first). You just sorta have to learn to move your head down so it swings back into place.

Hurts like hell when the bass doesnt get enough force and lamps you in the head, you move up to soon and get the bass battering your kidney's or the other option is swing to hard and play catch the bass.

I wouldnt do it now.