Why become a member? ×

best bass pedal

brianliverpool

i,ve got a digitec bp50 pedal, which is,nt to bad but i only like about 3 sounds on it which i,ve put in myself... what would be the best pedal for de-fret, chorus, and phaze, .(useing a fender P...ashdown 4x10 combo..(also are the ashdowns made in uk better than the far east ones?)

ps i,ve been away for the music seen for a few years, so i,m a newbie when it comes to all the new gagets out there,,, thanx mates...

Hey Brian,

Is it just these effects that you want? Or do you want to be able to use a lot more? Would you be able to give us a few more details as to how you want to use your effects pedal, that would greatly help in recommending the right one for you. For example, are you after a very accurate tuner, or low noise operation or a DI included?

Best, Rich

[quote name='brianliverpool' post='702504' date='Jan 6 2010, 09:55 AM']hi rich.. i,m really only lookin for those 3 sounds and , i,m doing some live gigs backing just a acoustic guitar, so need to fill out the bass sounds on a few numbers.[/quote]

best bass pedal for de-fret, chorus, and phaze.... is there anything better out ther than the digitec bp50 i,m using... ?????