Why become a member? ×

TRADE: B-stock Schroeder 1212L & Hartke LH500

wotnwhy

i'm head over heels in love with my Tecamp combo and would like to add another 12" to it but have no funds. at the moment i'm still using the hartke/schroeder rig for the louder stuff, but think with an extension cab the rig will be able to handle the louder gigs too, so my old rig would be surplus.

I bought the Schroeder about a year ago as a B-stock, it is not superbly put together. all cosmetic bar a buzz in the baffle that holds the inner speaker. my solution was to wedge a bit of wood in which has worked, but obviously a bit bodge..

the Hartke came around the start of this year, developed a volume fault 2 months ago and went back under warrenty and is now in perfect working order. was never racked so there are scuffs and scratches.

so..
cosmetically this rig is a bit tatty. the schroeder is not the best built, but with the wedge sounds perfect. and all is in great working order. i had been using the rig very happily for several months and didn't plan on changing it any time soon. but then that Tecamp bonanza came along..

i'm looking to trade for a 1x12 cab, but of course it's not the most likely trade. so if someone doesn't have a trade, but would like the rig, i'm not really fussed on getting a good price for it, as long as it covers buying a new cab, so whatever nice 1x12s go for i guess :)

will get better pictures up at some point :rolleyes:

Edited by wotnwhy

don't know really..

had a little ponder overnight. not interested in making any money from this i basically just want a 1x12 cab. so... right now there's nothing suitable in the for sale section so i'd need enough money for a new one, but if a 1x12 came along for £200 then i wouldn't want more than that!

but right now, i guess single prices would be:
Schroeder 1212L - £300
Hartke LH500 - £150

right, parties over and i'm back :)

3 interested parties in the amp, Alan P was the first to PM. but initial idea was to trade, gonna wait a bit on that before selling, and of course i'd like to be sure both amp and cab go, so still need some interest in the schroeder. :rolleyes:

[quote name='wotnwhy' post='698797' date='Jan 2 2010, 04:19 PM']right, parties over and i'm back :)

3 interested parties in the amp, Alan P was the first to PM. but initial idea was to trade, gonna wait a bit on that before selling, and of course i'd like to be sure both amp and cab go, so still need some interest in the schroeder. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Im out mate. Commited to another amp now. But great price on yours indeed fella.

[quote name='wotnwhy' post='698797' date='Jan 2 2010, 04:19 PM']right, parties over and i'm back :rolleyes:

3 interested parties in the amp, Alan P was the first to PM. but initial idea was to trade, gonna wait a bit on that before selling, and of course i'd like to be sure both amp and cab go, so still need some interest in the schroeder. :lol:[/quote]

Have you got any more pics of the cab? Specifically the cosmetic stuff and the wedge :)

i'm not with the cab at the moment but have a close up shot of some of the chips that i used to send to Jorg when i first got the cab. his reply was because it was sold as B-stock because it was a tester cab so the rhino tuff coat is pretty thin which makes chips more commmon, tbh there's nothing tough about it!

these are a mm or 2 across, it's not like this all over the cab by the way! :) will take some better photo's asap

Right, Hartke LH500 sold, pending the usual.

Some more detailed pics of Schroeder as requested

this is the largest chip in the cab

shows how thin the rhino "tuff" finish is

the wedge on the inner baffle

the "worst side" of the cab :rolleyes:

the rest of it looks much cleaner :)