Why become a member? ×

SOLD pending payment etc. - Protection Racket Deluxe bass case - semi rigid

For sale - Protection Racket Deluxe Bass Case - £25 collected from Manchester

I picked this up recently as part of a deal and have no need for it. The case is semi-rigid and highly protective with a very tough nylon outer, a solid construction (this is not a soft bag), lots of foam padding and a kind of fake sheepskin interior. It's very nicely put together, light, strong and in good condition. It would fit a standard 34" scale with a reasonably large body (certainly up to Jazz size and possibly beyond).

The case has seen some use - a couple of the internal fake leather pads have small tears from bridge friction and the lower strap toggle, otherwise, the case is in extremely good condition. Lots of pockets and very heavy duty zips. Check the Protection Racket website for details (this is not the standard model - it's a deluxe version) - the case retails at around £75 new. I think Protection Racket are better known for their drum cases but this bass case is a very good product - highly protective and light with stowable straps. I'd use this on a plane and would have no problem using it for travel and heavy gigging. It's simply surplus to requirements (and thus a bit of a bargain!)

Any questions, just let me know.

Edited by lozbass

[quote name='rasher80' post='692208' date='Dec 23 2009, 11:39 AM']If you still have this after Christmas i'll definitely have it!

work in Manchester and don't live that far from the CC, so collection won't be an issue[/quote]
PMd - just waiting to hear back on previous enquiry