Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD - Please withdraw - Fender USA P Bass + Case (2005) - £500

jembullo

Hello Folks

Here we have for sale my USA P Bass with S1 switching. It's in fabulous condition with only the usual minor surface scratches(if any) that are too hard to photograph.
Previous owner cd_david can also vouch for how nicely this looks and plays.

Gold scratch plate was added afterwards, I still have the white one that originally came with the bass. This bass comes with the Fender moulded hard case plus all the case candy.

I believe this is a 2005 vintage.

Sad to let this go because it is such a nice sounding and playing instrument but sadly it doesn't get enough usage.

No trades thanks. I can ship but it will be additional to the price of the bass.

Cheers

Jem

Edited by jembullo

[quote name='jembullo' post='691639' date='Dec 22 2009, 04:40 PM']Hello Folks

Here we have for sale my USA P Bass with S1 switching. It's in fabulous condition with only the usual minor surface scratches(if any) that are too hard to photograph.
Previous owner cd_david can also vouch for how nicely this looks and plays.

Gold scratch plate was added afterwards, I still have the white one that originally came with the bass. This bass comes with the Fender moulded hard case plus all the case candy.

I believe this is a 2005 vintage.

Sad to let this go because it is such a nice sounding and playing instrument but sadly it doesn't get enough usage.

No trades thanks. I can ship but it will be additional to the price of the bass.

Cheers

Jem[/quote]

Where are you based sir?

[quote name='cd_david' post='691681' date='Dec 22 2009, 05:36 PM']This used to be mine and i can confirm its a beaut!, Great player and full on P tone

Plus Jem is a great bloke.[/quote]
Cheers buddy, bit sad to be getting rid of it to be honest. On a side note, did you ever sell the piezo ray...still wish i'd been a bit more decisive about it!!!!

[quote name='jembullo' post='691872' date='Dec 22 2009, 09:35 PM']Cheers buddy, bit sad to be getting rid of it to be honest. On a side note, did you ever sell the piezo ray...still wish i'd been a bit more decisive about it!!!![/quote]
Yeah, It sold To Rich (Out to play jazz) good luck with this one, wish i had a spare 500 notes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...