Why become a member? ×

Hello! New Here, Can anyone help????

davetcollection

[quote name='arsenic' post='692912' date='Dec 24 2009, 12:49 PM']I humble myself before your expansive knowledge, and I agree this should be returned to original topic - bring on the Antoria, Burrito

(grabs coat and heads to Japcrap sub forum)[/quote]

I'm with you - what a lot of info!!!!
I too am off to JapCrap!! :)

[quote name='arsenic' post='692912' date='Dec 24 2009, 12:49 PM']urrito(grabs coat and heads to Japcrap sub forum)[/quote]
That's the problem - there isn't one! Which is why most discussions like this (and there are lots) are either random or take place in the JapCrap Spotting sticky on the Fleabay board.

Is there enough demand for a specific JapCrap sub-forum, or at least a JapCrap Discussion sticky?

J.

[quote name='Bassassin' post='692942' date='Dec 24 2009, 01:42 PM']That's the problem - there isn't one! Which is why most discussions like this (and there are lots) are either random or take place in the JapCrap Spotting sticky on the Fleabay board.

Is there enough demand for a specific JapCrap sub-forum, or at least a JapCrap Discussion sticky?

J.[/quote]

Judging by the amount of discussion in the e-bay links Japcrap tread, I would say either of the above would be good, there may be some people who would spend a lot of time in there, but it's also a place quite afew people would dip into from time to time.

There also seems to be quite a few of these - "what is this, it says made in japan on it" - threads crop up....

all in all I would say it should be put to Ped and the rest and see what transpires.

[quote name='Bassassin' post='692942' date='Dec 24 2009, 01:42 PM']That's the problem - there isn't one! Which is why most discussions like this (and there are lots) are either random or take place in the JapCrap Spotting sticky on the Fleabay board.

J.[/quote]
You ought to have your own affiliates forum Jon! :)