Why become a member? ×

Markbass cabs

mikegatward

I probably have 2 markbass cabs available due to me switching to a markbass combo. just waiting for the combo deal to go through

Markbass STD151HR 1x15 8ohm 400w - immaculate condition and comes with a padded vinyl cover.

Markbass STD102HF 2x10 8ohm 400w cab - again, immaculate condition but no padded vinyl cover.

Am looking for £400 apiece

Will probably keep the other 2x10 traveller to use with the combo but might be persuaded to part with it if the price is right.

i'm based in Wakefield near M1 /M62 intersection

I now have 3 markbass cabs available due to me switching to a markbass combo and am looking to sell any 2 of them.

1. Markbass STD151HR 1x15 8ohm 400w - immaculate condition and comes with a padded vinyl cover.

2. Markbass STD102HF 2x10 8ohm 400w cab - again, immaculate condition (no cover).

3. Markbass Traveller 102P 2x10 8ohm 400w cab - again, immaculate condition again with a padded vinyl cover.

I'm looking for £400 apiece ono. Sale only i'm afraid as I've got the kit I need now

Best new prices i can find on these (from GAK) are

1. £646
2. £665
3. £549

I'm based in Wakefield near M1 /M62 intersection. I regularly travel across the M62 to the NW so delivery may be possible.

Hopefully I've priced these right !

Edited by mikegatward

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mikegatward' post='677892' date='Dec 8 2009, 02:03 PM']I probably have 2 markbass cabs available due to me switching to a markbass combo. just waiting for the combo deal to go through

Markbass STD151HR 1x15 8ohm 400w - immaculate condition and comes with a padded vinyl cover.

Markbass STD102HF 2x10 8ohm 400w cab - again, immaculate condition but no padded vinyl cover.

Am looking for £400 apiece

Will probably keep the other 2x10 traveller to use with the combo but might be persuaded to part with it if the price is right.

i'm based in Wakefield near M1 /M62 intersection[/quote]
may be interested in a 2 x 10

• 2 weeks later...