Why become a member? ×

Feeler ,combo & various basses/effects for possible trade

Well, I'm looking at my current situation:Band rehearsal once every two weeks ,a few 'keepers'

and a possibility of getting my hands on 1 more bass that SHOULD complete my collection.

Okay , what I want soonest : Headcase for Aguilar AG500sc in TWEED.

What I wouldn't mind having eventually: Yellow Kubicki Ex Factor (drop D tuner)

Dean Stylist bass (yellow taxi style) ..yes yellow seems to be my choice of colour.

(could be worse ,could be pink) :rolleyes:

Zon headless bass. If I got a kubicki,the 5 string may go,and apart from gorgeous..it rocks! (not many of them in the uk)

Things I could be offloading : Eden Nemesis nc-250 combo . Awesome! Me and band love it, but my rig is smaller,coz I don't drive.

8 string bass by CH guitars . Excellent condition ,but I can't see this being used much. Loud! Active p/ups. Made in korea.
Heavy and solid.Will find out body material (but think it's maple)

6 string bass by CH Guitars . Home use only. Strap button was removed ,as the one on my steiney broke.

Made in china.

Acoustic bass by CH Guitars . (slight chip on bridge thingy) not electric. Good for the tired bassist who just wants to noodle. :)

Effects: Bass V-AMP PRO still have box/instructions mint condition.. May do exchange for Bootzilla pedal .

I don't want to post anything. If you're interested ,I'm based in Twickenham.
I could meet in central london. I rehearse in Acton every other sunday,which is a great way of
having a feel and see what you think.

A rough guideline cashwise? If you were to buy one of the electric basses WITH THE EDEN COMBO£470.00 approx.

Any ideas, please let me know. :lol: No hurry,no worry. Just contemplating my situation at the mo'

Cheers

RATM

Edited by RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE

[quote name='SMV' post='670482' date='Nov 30 2009, 09:47 PM']Hello!

Any idea how much you'd want for just the Acoustic Bass?

Thanks!

Matt[/quote]

Thanks for enquiring Matt. To be honest,I don't really know. Wouldn't ask for too much. As I say,I'm not in a rush to sell yet.
However,if someone on here has a Dean Taxi bass, this will be sold asap.Or if another of my wish list appears :)