Why become a member? ×

Cardiff Bass Bash (29/11/9) Photo thread

OldGit

[quote name='drewie' post='670113' date='Nov 30 2009, 04:14 PM']Apex brought an Ashdown Mag too.[/quote]

Yeah, but I'd already learned by that stage that OG has 'badge blindness' when it comes to Ashdown...! :)

That said I was most impressed by both the Shuttle and LM II going through the Compact.

Great photos - looks like a good day was had by all!

Lots of nice basses to look at but I must say that the Tobias looks very nice, as does the fretless Wal of course..

So what's with all the South Wests Markbass lurve then - statistically, that's a very high percentage of MB gear in one room?

[quote name='OldGit' post='669764' date='Nov 30 2009, 09:05 AM']I should point out that some wag swapped my "For sale" and "Never for sale ever" signs between my Shuker P5 (never for sale!) and the P bass which is for sale :)[/quote]

Guilty m'lud! Twas I Si. £350 @ mates rates. :rolleyes:

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='670444' date='Nov 30 2009, 09:19 PM']Great photos - looks like a good day was had by all!

Lots of nice basses to look at but I must say that the Tobias looks very nice, as does the fretless Wal of course..

So what's with all the South Wests Markbass lurve then - statistically, that's a very high percentage of MB gear in one room?[/quote]

Yeah it was a tad unexpected :)
Thanks for your tips beforehand Nik.. you were right :rolleyes: