Why become a member? ×

Aguilar Head case

[quote name='RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE' post='667778' date='Nov 27 2009, 09:22 PM']....or useless. I was considering getting one of these,but I don't know if there is any room
for my Aggie head to' breathe' . So, should I get one,or leave it??[/quote]

Is it the plywood rack mount one? If it is, it should let the head 'breath' as you put it. I suppose they wouldnt make them if they were'nt suitable. Plus, theyre really protective! You cant go wrong with it!
I have the padded case which is excllent, obviously you cant leave it in the case when using it but it does the job well to transport it.

Hope this helps.

Dan

I had one a year or two back when I had an AG500. It looks great, is very protective and has no obstruction for the venting. The only thing is - as it is open front and back - it doesn't completely surround the head (unlike a rack case with removable ends) so if you are carrying it in the rain between car and venue door you will need to drape something over it to keep it dry. Otherwise highly recommended, if a little pricey

[quote name='Clarky' post='668193' date='Nov 28 2009, 12:44 PM']I had one a year or two back when I had an AG500. It looks great, is very protective and has no obstruction for the venting. The only thing is - as it is open front and back - it doesn't completely surround the head (unlike a rack case with removable ends) so if you are carrying it in the rain between car and venue door you will need to drape something over it to keep it dry. Otherwise highly recommended, if a little pricey[/quote]

Yeah,its an Ag 500sc I have. I notice that the head is not properly protected,and a little pricey.
I'd probably use a carrier bag between car and venue. :) to protect it.
I 'm gonna get a tweed one . The main concern was the ventilation.
And of course ,it makes things easier if I can just leave head in cab ,play and take home without putting it in an out of case.

Cheers

[quote name='pietruszka' post='668189' date='Nov 28 2009, 12:40 PM']Is it the plywood rack mount one? If it is, it should let the head 'breath' as you put it. I suppose they wouldnt make them if they were'nt suitable. Plus, theyre really protective! You cant go wrong with it!
I have the padded case which is excllent, obviously you cant leave it in the case when using it but it does the job well to transport it.

Hope this helps.

Dan[/quote]

Thanks Dan. Think I'll get one .