Why become a member? ×

FS/F(specific)T Sandberg California Custom JM 5er <<Sold Pending>>

phil_the_bassist

Laydeeees and Gentulmen!

Here we 'av, for your delight and perooosal, a superb [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/25009441@N04"]Sandberg California JM custom[/url] in good condition (some scratches, but hard to notice in the [s]flesh[/s] wood!) going cheap to fund my lust for two-wheeled transport!

It's a stunning, long scale, great feel bass with active/passive, coil tap (iirc), 2 band eq and blend, fully adjustable bridge (string height AND spacings), adjustable tension on the machine heads, zero fret, etc etc.

There are a few scratches from the previous owner, nothing major at all, and it plays brilliantly! The reason for sale is twofold, I'm not using this beaut anywhere near as much as she deserves since getting the Progress III, and I need to loose one of my (now very very small) collection to fund the aforementioned bike :)

On That Note:

I'm looking for a little 125 to buzz around on till I can get my shizzle together to do my Big Bike test, so if any of you wunderful motorbikerists have a good running (tho bashed up is NOT a problem...I'm expecting to drop it a few times :rolleyes:) 125 road/learner legal bike you'd like to get shot of for a brilliant bass +cash either way, gimme a shout! I'm not after anything that'll depreciate, so cheap&cheerful will make me VERY cheerful!

Peace out

Edited by phil_the_bassist

[quote name='phil_the_bassist' post='665391' date='Nov 25 2009, 05:51 PM']Laydeeees and Gentulmen!

Here we 'av, for your delight and perooosal, a superb [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/25009441@N04"]Sandberg California JM custom[/url] in good condition (some scratches, but hard to notice in the [s]flesh[/s] wood!) going cheap to fund my lust for two-wheeled transport!

It's a stunning, long scale, great feel bass with active/passive, coil tap (iirc), 2 band eq and blend, fully adjustable bridge (string height AND spacings), adjustable tension on the machine heads, zero fret, etc etc.

There are a few scratches from the previous owner, nothing major at all, and it plays brilliantly! The reason for sale is twofold, I'm not using this beaut anywhere near as much as she deserves since getting the Progress III, and I need to loose one of my (now very very small) collection to fund the aforementioned bike :rolleyes:

On That Note:

I'm looking for a little 125 to buzz around on till I can get my shizzle together to do my Big Bike test, so if any of you wunderful motorbikerists have a good running (tho bashed up is NOT a problem...I'm expecting to drop it a few times :lol:) 125 road/learner legal bike you'd like to get shot of for a brilliant bass +cash either way, gimme a shout! I'm not after anything that'll depreciate, so cheap&cheerful will make me VERY cheerful!

Peace out[/quote]

Another bass of yours i would like :)

[quote name='phil_the_bassist' post='665391' date='Nov 25 2009, 05:51 PM']I'm looking for a little 125 to buzz around on till I can get my shizzle together to do my Big Bike test, so if any of you wunderful motorbikerists have a good running (tho bashed up is NOT a problem...I'm expecting to drop it a few times :)) 125 road/learner legal bike you'd like to get shot of for a brilliant bass +cash either way, gimme a shout! I'm not after anything that'll depreciate, so cheap&cheerful will make me VERY cheerful![/quote]

That's too bad. All I have to offer is a Ducati 600SL Pantah which is taking up space in the garage.

[quote name='agoulding' post='665639' date='Nov 25 2009, 09:49 PM']You have way too many beautifull basses. SHAME ON YOU, SHAAAAAAAAAAAMMEE ON YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU[/quote]

lol! I would say sorry, but i think Thank You is far more appropriate :)

[quote name='pete.young' post='665682' date='Nov 25 2009, 10:29 PM']That's too bad. All I have to offer is a Ducati 600SL Pantah which is taking up space in the garage.[/quote]

:lol: thats *PRETTY* :rolleyes: pm'd :lol:

[quote name='BassMaiden' post='666562' date='Nov 26 2009, 06:43 PM']Yes I would like to buy this bass.
I'll see what the bank-man says :)[/quote]

if he jerks you around, as him why the collective noun for Bankers is a "Wunch" :lol:

...then, if it's Northern Rock or Bank O' Scotland, just ask for some of your (the taxpayer) money back! :rolleyes: That should do the trick!