Why become a member? ×

SOLD!

garethox

Anyone interested in this (same as the one in the link) £200, collection only from Manchester or can arrange a suitable meet within reason. Looking to go to separates that is the reason for selling...... I believe they are close to £850 new? It has just had a full service too.

[url="http://www.livesoundhire.co.uk/backline/trace-elliot-7215-bass-combo"]http://www.livesoundhire.co.uk/backline/tr...7215-bass-combo[/url]

Edited by garethox

[quote name='MoonBassAlpha' post='664986' date='Nov 25 2009, 12:56 PM']If it is the same as the one in the picture it's quite an old model and I think you'll struggle to get that price.
Good luck with the sale though.[/quote]

OK, thanks for the advice..... could anyone tell me what it is worth? Would anyone like to make me an offer?

[quote name='garethox' post='665090' date='Nov 25 2009, 02:04 PM']OK, thanks for the advice..... could anyone tell me what it is worth? Would anyone like to make me an offer?[/quote]

Would guess at about £350-450, I bought one 'new' in 2002 and they've brought out a whole new range of products since then

These are great Combo's I had the 12band eq version (similar age) and it was awesome, I really really loved it...only moved it on due to reducing the weight of my rig.

Bump and me for a great sounding Combo! (I think I paid about £450 for mine - but at the time it would have been half the age since it was a while ago so £375 sounds about right to me)

The newer versions are made by peavey...I've not heard the newer ones but there are plenty of people who consider the older ones like yours to be far better amps than the new ones.

Edited by SimBass

[quote name='SimBass' post='665132' date='Nov 25 2009, 02:37 PM']The newer versions are made by peavey...I've not heard the newer ones but there are plenty of people who consider the older ones like yours to be far better amps than the new ones.[/quote]

Made by Trace who are owned by Peavey

[quote name='farmer61' post='665193' date='Nov 25 2009, 03:23 PM']Made by Trace who are owned by Peavey[/quote]

True....the point being that they are not the same amps. The company was dead for a few years...Peavey just bought the brand name and got some of the previous engineers to come and join them.

[quote name='SimBass' post='665237' date='Nov 25 2009, 04:00 PM']True....the point being that they are not the same amps. The company was dead for a few years...Peavey just bought the brand name and got some of the previous engineers to come and join them.[/quote]

Plus the chief designer and a few of the original bods. Enough of the old Trace in there for me....

If it's any help, I bought one of these in August 2007 for £275, and sold it earlier this year for £150, although admittedly I was after a quick sale, and was almost knocked down in the rush! Damn fine amps, but I think £375 is a tad excessive. Have to say I think the £250 previously mentioned is nearer the mark.

[quote name='garethox' post='665651' date='Nov 25 2009, 09:54 PM']If anyone fancies this, please make me an offer.... I can only say 'No, perhaps, maybe.... YES'![/quote]

Hi Gareth

Newbie here from Manchester. Is the combo still available and how does £200.00 sound? I can certainly come and collect it from you at that price!

Regards

Steve

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...