Why become a member? ×

Play along

jynxterstu

Hi All, i was wondering if anyone knew of any free sites that you can down load drum beat for songs so that
i can play along too.
The thing is, i am currently jammin with a mate to whole lotta rosie AC/DC and want the drums only so i can play
bass and he lead/rythem...
Any idea's ?????? :)
Cheers me dears
Jynxter

Ill try and make this quick as im about to go out but here is the link is the guitar pro file of Whole lotta Rosie
[url="http://www.911tabs.com/link/?4579997"]Whole lotta Rosie[/url].
Once you have this you can either do a Google search for a free program that will play it or go to guitar pro's website and download the 15 day demo.
There have been a few threads about Guitar pro on this forum and someone did post about a free program that plays them.
When you open the file you will see all the instruments laid out like a multitrack player. You can then mute the tracks you dont want and play along with the others.
I cant guarantee how good this file is but you will get an idea of how it works (hopefully).

[quote name='chrisba' post='667575' date='Nov 27 2009, 05:12 PM']There is a free program called TuxGuitar that plays Guitar Pro and Power Tab. I've got it on my Mac, but I think it's available for Windoze too.[/quote]

Ah yes, thats the one i was thinking of.

Works fine on PC as i tried it out when it was first mentioned.

Cheers.

Here you go. It's a live version with a bit of bleed, though I don't doubt you could clean it up a bit if you're so inclined.
[attachment=37227:Whole_Lo...d_drums_.mp3]

Edit: Attachment deleted 12/3/11 to save some disk space!

Edited by Musky