Why become a member? ×

SOLD

haimesy

[quote name='haimesy' post='661839' date='Nov 22 2009, 03:15 PM']Hi all.....For sale my EA cab 1x12 great sounding and a brilliant built bass cab ,owned from new with minimal gigging.
A few minor dings ,but a very sturdy little beast with moulded handles.
Not sure about shipping on this ,pick up would obviously be better,but not totally against shipping if poss...All the best John
£300.00 + p+p if req[/quote]
BUMP

[quote name='Beer of the Bass' post='665361' date='Nov 25 2009, 05:27 PM']Hi John, do you know what the impedance of the cab is?[/quote]
Hi......it is 8 ohms,you are welcome to try it as you appear to be in Edinburgh...Cheers John

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='haimesy' post='692523' date='Dec 23 2009, 07:07 PM']BUMP[/quote]

Have another bump from somebody who receantly bought a pair of these.....

Bloody great cabs. Very loud little things....only using the one cab with the loud rock band as two is way to much.... :)
I use the second with a Jazz / Blues band as an utter contrast and is a stunner...

Nice and compact as well ([i]identical [/i]box size as the Aguilar GS112 for anybody interested)

Dave

[quote name='david_l_perry' post='692800' date='Dec 24 2009, 09:28 AM']Have another bump from somebody who receantly bought a pair of these.....

Bloody great cabs. Very loud little things....only using the one cab with the loud rock band as two is way to much.... :)
I use the second with a Jazz / Blues band as an utter contrast and is a stunner...

Nice and compact as well ([i]identical [/i]box size as the Aguilar GS112 for anybody interested)

Dave[/quote]
BUMP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...