Why become a member? ×

Line 6 Bass Pod XT £80

Ballie

[url="http://line6.com/basspodxt"]http://line6.com/basspodxt[/url]

EDIT: I will post the pod, £80 for the pod + Postage & Packaging on top.

HERE ARE THE PICTURES OF IT
[url="http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w270/6stringbassist/Bass%20POD%20XT/"]http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w270/6s...ass%20POD%20XT/[/url]

I've not used the pod live, only for studio work as my audio interface and soundcard. It's been great, used for all the recordings I've done. It's great condition, a 9/10. On the back there's a couple of scratches you can see in the photos. There's one scratch on the front, only a very thin one which was there when I bought it brand new a couple of years ago. I've tried to show it in the pictures, just above the "Drive" knob on the front, but even when it catches the light it's not that noticeable. In summary, everything works fine on here, only minor cosmetic wear due to being used at home. It's still in very good condition. Never been dropped either.

Comes with original box, USB cable, manual etc.

Selling for £80 with postage on top

I will post, or I can do pickup and cash on collection from Cheltenham in Gloucestershire or Guildford near London.

Selling my bass pod for various reasons:

-My laptop was 5 years old and broke down recently. Won't start in safe mode or anything. I bought another laptop with Windows 7, but as it's such a new operating system there aren't any drivers for it. There are drivers for Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Mac OSX. Apparently it was a year before Vista drivers were released and as I'm doing a degree in electric bass, I can't wait until the drivers are released. I have recordings to do and with no set date for drivers being released, I can't afford to wait.

-I have another audio interface/sound card and as I only record bass DI now, I don't need the sounds the pod offers, although they do sound great. I'm a Gary Willis fan and use my technique to make different tones.

-I'm saving for a fretless bass as I don't have one. Because I study bass for my degree, I need to be able to play fretless. I'm also selling my Ibanez SR506 to fund it. See my other topic posts.

Edited by Ballie

Would this work as a headphone amp - i.e. does it have a headphone out & an input for an ipod, cd player, etc?

I'm afraid that I am unfamiliar with bass pods (thru I believe that the bass floor pod does can be used in this way)

[quote name='peteb' post='660344' date='Nov 20 2009, 05:13 PM']Would this work as a headphone amp - i.e. does it have a headphone out & an input for an ipod, cd player, etc?

I'm afraid that I am unfamiliar with bass pods (thru I believe that the bass floor pod does can be used in this way)[/quote]

Hi Pete, I think you'd need a 2 into 1 jack if you were going to use an Ipod or anything else plugged in at the same time as your bass. It does have a headphone output.

Or if you hook the bass pod up to your computer, you can set the bass pod as your sound card via the USB ports and run music from Itunes through it and use the headphone out on the POD and hear the bass and your music.

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='662758' date='Nov 23 2009, 03:11 PM']Sure you aren't willing to post it?[/quote]

Yeah, I could post it. Not sure what postage would be, I need to get the thing weighed after it's been padded inside another box.

If anyone could link me to the best parcel company, that'd be much appreciated and I'll post it. Thanks

Joe

[quote name='Ballie' post='661086' date='Nov 21 2009, 03:24 PM']Hi Pete, I think you'd need a 2 into 1 jack if you were going to use an Ipod or anything else plugged in at the same time as your bass. It does have a headphone output.

Or if you hook the bass pod up to your computer, you can set the bass pod as your sound card via the USB ports and run music from Itunes through it and use the headphone out on the POD and hear the bass and your music.[/quote]

The POD has an auxillery input for use with mp3 players etc. I run my computer's speaker socket into the auxillery on the POD so i can play along with anything on media player / youtube and drum software like beatcraft etc. These things are the bedroom bass players best friend. I even used to gig with mine. Have a bump on me.

[quote name='Moos3h' post='664264' date='Nov 24 2009, 08:05 PM']Post it, you'll have a sale in no time and if you wrap it well then there's very little chance of damage.

Use www.interparcel.com and it'll cost you about a tenner.[/quote]

Cool, thanks!

Will post it. Anyone interested?