Why become a member? ×

Tech21 Landmark 300 head

NancyJohnson

Tech21 Landmark 300 head for sale. Immaculate condition. Deal with Hartke forces sale.

It's a pretty desirable and versatile amp (search basschat/talkbass for more info). Sadly now somewhat surplus to requirements...I'll take £275 collected or £285 delivered.

Essentially this is the amp:

...and the full technical skinny can be found [url="http://www.tech21nyc.com/products/amps/bass/landmark300.html"]HERE[/url].

Comes with rack ears, footswitch and original packaging.

Cheers
Paul

Bump for a great amp and a great guy! This was mine previously (I bought it new from Machinehead in Hitchin), and the only reason I sold it to Paul was because I wanted just a bit more headroom- everything else was just perfect for me!
I played countless real-world gigs with this over the course of several years, and it never let me down once! The only thing stopping me from buying it back now is the fact that I've blown my GAS fund on an Epiphone Jack Casady Bass...

Good luck with the sale mate!

[quote name='Etienne' post='654671' date='Nov 14 2009, 05:35 PM']Bump for a great amp and a great guy! This was mine previously (I bought it new from Machinehead in Hitchin), and the only reason I sold it to Paul was because I wanted just a bit more headroom- everything else was just perfect for me!
I played countless real-world gigs with this over the course of several years, and it never let me down once! The only thing stopping me from buying it back now is the fact that I've blown my GAS fund on an Epiphone Jack Casady Bass...

Good luck with the sale mate![/quote]

Cheers mate...I have a Hartke LH1000 coming in the next week or so and I can't justify to my good lady the reason for having two racks. It's a sweet, sweet amp.
P

[quote name='Wil' post='656904' date='Nov 17 2009, 12:49 PM']How is this thing volume wise? Can it compete with say, a Markbass LM 2 for volume?[/quote]

Never having heard the Markbass I can't make any comparison, sorry. It's plenty loud enough for rehearsals and I'm up against two guitarists with loud rigs there. I've never run it past about 60%.

If you're interested and reasonably local to Reading, you're welcome to come over and give it a spin.

Hope this helps.
P

Well, the sounds samples on the site sound pretty tasty. I might in fact be in Reading on Saturday, too, although I'll need to speak to my brother to see if he wouldn't mind a detour on the way home to Bristol, if you're about that is.

[quote name='Wil' post='656966' date='Nov 17 2009, 01:33 PM']Well, the sounds samples on the site sound pretty tasty. I might in fact be in Reading on Saturday, too, although I'll need to speak to my brother to see if he wouldn't mind a detour on the way home to Bristol, if you're about that is.[/quote]

I tend to quote Reading when I give my location - but I'm in Crowthorne, which is a swift ten/fifteen minutes away (near Bracknell). If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll put the kettle on.

Best
P

Edited by NancyJohnson

Cool, I'll speak to my brother and let you know. If he's not able to make the detour I may well take it off your hands anyway via postage, although it's not as light as the LM2 I was looking for I think this might reproduce the tone I'm after a bit better.