Why become a member? ×

Behringer BCR2000 - As used by... well, everyone!

Regardless of bearing the Behringer name, these things are used by everyone from Exile to Daft Punk - they offer so many encoders, and options at such a low price its hard to say no. This one is in very good condition, works perfectly.

Anyway i need cash, quickly so i'm looking at £40! These retail at like £130... so, do the maths!

[quote name='TheButler' post='652307' date='Nov 12 2009, 09:23 AM']Regardless of bearing the Behringer name, these things are used by everyone from Exile to Daft Punk - they offer so many encoders, and options at such a low price its hard to say no. This one is in very good condition, works perfectly.

Anyway i need cash, quickly so i'm looking at £40! These retail at like £130... so, do the maths![/quote]

MB1. :)
...Thats a saving of £90! :rolleyes:
BUMP!

[quote name='Dropzone' post='652326' date='Nov 12 2009, 09:52 AM']Noooooooooooo. I have just bought a duff one of these that needs repairing for this price.

If you get desperate, I 'll give you £30 to save me the effort of replacing two of the encoders ;-)

Thanks

Mike[/quote]

I have it advertised elsewhere for £80.. but i'm giving you lot a bargain :rolleyes:

[quote name='MB1' post='652336' date='Nov 12 2009, 09:58 AM']MB1. :lol:
...Thats a saving of £90! :lol:
BUMP![/quote]

... damn, so it is :)