Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Mag SOLD

Raslee

4x10 Mag 350W and 15' Mag 250W ---Currently ON HOLD

Blurb: The MAG 115 has extra depth for fat low-end!

[i]The MAG 115 is built extra-deep and loaded with a 15", 250W Ashdown BlueLine speaker for exceptional attack, clarity, and low end. Tough black carpet exterior and steel grille add protection and a pro look. Recessed handles make it easy to move around.
Ashdown BlueLine speakers achieve a superb balance of power, transparency, and deep, controlled low end without sacrificing any of the mid-band attack and high-end brightness that are so important in modern bass sound.
Ashdown MAG 115 1X15" Deep Bass Cabinet Features:

* 15" Ashdown BlueLine speaker
* 250W continuous handling
* Extra-deep cabinet
* Black carpet covering
* Steel grille
* Recessed handles[/i]

£200...feel free to try me on trades...anything bass related!

Edited by Rasta

[quote name='munkonthehill' post='657449' date='Nov 17 2009, 08:27 PM']let me get this straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your selling a 4x10 and a 1x15 for 180bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has the world gone insane.

If i wasnt so far away mate i would be on these like a fatman on a tub of lard[/quote]
Yup still up for grabs-£180 folks

Mag 4x10T specs

* Power - Handling 350W
* Features - Speaker Configuration 4 x 10" + tweeter
* Frequency Response 60Hz - 20kHz
* Impedance 8 Ohms
* H x W x D (mm) 655 x 604 x 420
* Weight (kg) 37

Based in very windy Plymouth! :)

To Munkonthehill:
Yeah i reckon so, Interparcel do heavy stuff...my only concerns would be the cost. I recently bought a heavy Trace 4x12 of a B/chatter and i think he paid around £60 ish for postage. I reckon we'd be looking at about £70-80 total for both of these (around £30-£40 each).....I'd be happy to go halves on the final cost of postage?.

Also I must let you know that one of the drivers in the 4x10 has been recently replaced with another as the original bottom left speaker was making a buzz. The single speaker now fitted is a 16ohm rather than the original 8ohm that had gone down. However on checking the resistance of the speaker my mate was was getting about 11 ohms so he said it would be fine to use, same wattage etc too. It does look cosmetically different having a slightly smaller inner dome, but not that noticeable with the grill on. I have checked the cab out and it sounds really sweet as it did originally, i have ran it hard briefly to ensure the other drivers are good and they performed faultlessly, even with my heavy bass pounding dub sounds-in fact i was very impressed with it, nice warm funk / rock sounds too. Ashdown have said an original replacement would be £25+VAT if you wanted it look totally original again but i am happy with the speaker that is in it.

I have attached a picture for you too see. (Bottom left)

PM me if you want to go ahead and we can work something out. :)

Edited by Rasta

[quote name='Bay Splayer' post='671335' date='Dec 1 2009, 05:33 PM']interested in the 1x15........£??

would you be willing to send if i paid cost

if so, let me know the weight and i will get quote

ta[/quote]
I'll see if the other guy is interested in the pair if not i'll get back to you because i don't mind keeping the 4x10 as it sounded really good when I tried it out the other night and I already have a Fender Pro 15" cab. :)

ah right, your probably best go with this other fella after the 15" cab then,

As mine is pretty much brand new and mint condition i was selling it for 250 on here, I was KINDA hoping if any trades were on the table I wouldnt be outta pocket due to difference in price hahahahaha

either way mate all the best with your sale, its a real bargain at 180notes

• 2 weeks later...