Why become a member? ×

Officially SOLD!-Please remove

Raslee

[quote name='Beedster' post='651069' date='Nov 10 2009, 09:52 PM']Awesome combo, sounds like something four times the size and twice the price. Easy(ish) one hand carry as well[/quote]
thanks Beedster, yes it is indeed a great combo!
[quote name='Musicman20' post='651090' date='Nov 10 2009, 10:12 PM']Out of interest, is this the LM2 or LM3 amp inside?[/quote]
I believe its the LM2 head :)

[quote name='Rasta' post='651281' date='Nov 11 2009, 07:34 AM']thanks Beedster, yes it is indeed a great combo!

I believe its the LM2 head :)[/quote]

Used to have one of these. Very good combo. Very good indeed. Rear ported though, personally I prefer front porting... thats the only reason I moved it on.

[quote name='Rasta' post='651415' date='Nov 11 2009, 10:52 AM']Offer up those heavy Edens guys for a Lightweight supercombo! - Save that back!!! P
Thanks for the commnets guys.[/quote]

an idea folks- i have a two month old markbass 2x10 travellor cab- 8ohm 400w- not been outside my house yet but rather fancy a combo and this would go with my other 1x15 cab- so if anyone has something they want to trade with me for this that rasta is after then maybe we could have a three way trade?....

just a thought....

[quote name='wayneyboy' post='651838' date='Nov 11 2009, 06:04 PM']an idea folks- i have a two month old markbass 2x10 travellor cab- 8ohm 400w- not been outside my house yet but rather fancy a combo and this would go with my other 1x15 cab- so if anyone has something they want to trade with me for this that rasta is after then maybe we could have a three way trade?....
just a thought....[/quote]
Good idea mate. PM's replied, still up for trades/sale

[quote name='absentmindeduk' post='653589' date='Nov 13 2009, 01:34 PM']I have US Ampeg 4x10 Cab. [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=65310"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=65310[/url]

Im interested in wayneyboy's Traveler 2x10.
If you'd take it, Im up for a 3-way?[/quote]
May already have another deal pending with Nugget, sorry.

Thanks for all the PM's guys