Why become a member? ×

I bought this guitar second-hand a couple of months ago as a fun way to try out a 12-string. It turns out that I'll never get the chance to play it (because I love my new 6-string so much that I have foresworn all other guitars).

This is a Gordon Smith, 24.75 inch scale, single humbucker, recently re-strung with rotosounds. It looks like a mahogany body and one-piece set maple neck. Apologies for the pics - the full-length ones seem to have come out pretty dark. The body shots look good, though, and really reflect the real colour.

A few BCers own Gordon Smiths (I think) and I've never read a bad word about them. I think the new price of a guitar like this would be over £500, and this guitar is in really good condition - there are some barely-noticeable scuffs on the bottom of the guitar and a couple of marks on the pickguard.

I'm looking for [b]£200[/b] for this. I'm based in London and can meet centrally most days. I'll happily post it, which will add a bit to the price.

Edited by dangerboy

Shame I'm trying to downsize my guitarnumbers to up invest in more bass gear. Gordon Smith are amazing guitars - used to stock them when I had a guitar shop - never seen one that didn't have a "vibe" about them. Good luck with the sale - going now before temptation overcomes me!!

Edited by Mykesbass