Why become a member? ×

Mighty Mite Fretless Bass Neck

Got this to put on my warmoth, but have been too lazy and now using that as a fretted backup to my Sandberg!

Brand new, never used, there is a weird scuff on the bottom edge of the board, but that was there when I got it, but I want to be 100% honest! Obviously in no way effects the playing of the neck!!

Copied this from an ebay description of a neck that is the same: -

[quote]Mighty Mite 'Licensed By Fender' Precision replacement Ebonal Fretless neck (MM2919). Brand new and made from the finest Northern Michigan & Canadian Hard Rock Maple. Completely shaped, and finished with a clear satin lacquer. Includes nut, truss rod and position markers on the side. Stamped 'Lic. by Fender' on the heel.

Beautifully finished with a Black Ebonal Fretless fingerboard with white side markers.

34" scale and measures 1 5/8" across nut and direct replacement for USA, Japanese and Mexican Precision Basses. These also fit Squier basses but be aware that depending on where and when your Squier was made the body thickness maybe a 1/4" thinner and you may have to adjust the bridge and pickup height.. Tuner holes are 11/16" dia.and measures 2.5" across the heel.

Can be bolted straight on and used as is or over-sprayed with other lacquers and finishes.

It is worth noting that the Mighty Mite Jazz and Precision necks all have the same heel measurements and are 34" scale length and are interchangeable, ie you could fit a Jazz neck on a Precision body and vice versa. Usual retail price is $139.00 plus VAT, import duty and handling charge. (www.mightymite.com)[/quote]

£60 posted! Payment by direct bank transfer preffered, or paypal if you pay the fee's, cheque is okay too, or picking it up, check my feedback on here below in my signature.

Edited by thedontcarebear

• 9 months later...