Why become a member? ×

1988 USA Jackson Charvel Star w/ Graphic

Nothing like a bit o 80's Glam Rock.... or perhaps thats just me!

Up for sale is my beloved Ultra Rare 1988 USA JACKSON CHARVEL STAR GUITAR

Great condition for a 22 year old guitar! However someone has changed the strap buttons even though it balanced before anyways. Couple o scuffs. It has an explorer gigbag. Now for the pro's:

Specs:

Alder Unique Charvel Star body as inspired by Eddie Van Halen (known as the Shark) and used by
Chris Holmes of WASP (my two favourite guitarists).

'Shattered Glass' Graphic (original Jackson Charvel paintjob).

Original Floyd Rose Bridge with original Jackson tremolo bar (make sure you know how to tune before buying).

Unlaquered Charvel Eastern Hardrock Maple neck with 22 Fret Rosewood fingerboard (David Gilmour of Pink Floyd used to import them for his Strat! Probably the best feature, none better).

Jackson Black Grover tuners (when the guitars tuned it stays so for about a month).

Single Bridge position pickup, currently a high output white Seymour duncan distortion as used by Paul Stanley (KISS) and Gary Rossington (Lynyrd Skynyrd). Allegedly the original hotrod pickup. Cracking tone!

Chrome Rotary knobs x2 volume and tone.

PERFECT FOR THE METAL/ ROCKBAND OUTFIT. IN AMERICA THE GUITAR ALONE GOES FOR $2000 AND THE NEW CUSTOM REISSUES ARE £1200 - £1500 USUALLY. THE NEW FACTORY VERSIONS HAD POOR FINISHES AND ELECTRONICS YET STILL WENT FOR £600!

[attachment=42706:285124735.jpg]

Edited by Schnozzalee

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...