Why become a member? ×

How much could I sell this Big Muff for?

JHBASS

Right, before anyone gets to excited, this is only a standard reissue USA one, bought just less than three months ago. My reason for selling it is that it doesnt always keep the bass frequencies, and I guess the honeymoon period is over, and I want something that'll keep the bottom end. So how much could I sell it for? I a few of you will suggest selling it here on the forum, but I'd much rather see if I can sell it on at college to seem keen guitarist. Just some info about it for you:

1) There are a couple of scratches arond the stomp switch (these pedals scratch really easily it seems)
2)The upper right screw doesnt fit flush with the casing. All the others do, its been like this since I bought it, and it doesnt seem to tighten up anymore.
3) It's only had light home use and practise. Its not been used and abused.

What do you think guys, Im judging no higher than £35-£40, but id love to here your views first

(oh and yes im planning to replace this pedal with a Bass Blogger)

Cheers.

Very tempted by the Electro Harmonix Bass Blogger (only £47!) which has a softer fuzz feeling than a big muff/bass big muff, and an overdrive section...may become one of those wierd pedals that never quite made it!

But yeh you cant beat EHX for value or 'vibe'