Why become a member? ×

Any Death Cab For Cutie Fans?

[quote name='William James Easton' post='633785' date='Oct 22 2009, 08:27 PM']Just had to give a shout out to Nicholas Harmer. Such a simple but effective bass lines and a killer growl for good measures. If you don't know their stuff then check them out. Even the new the song form a vampire film is good and the bass is awsome.

Nicholas, we salute you![/quote]

Absolutely awesome band!!

been a fan for years!

ever since i saw them live at sheffield academy ive liked them even more! they sound sooooo much better live than on their records!

Excellent bass work too! :)

have all the albums, but it took narrow stairs to draw me in. you gotta have balls to play one line (i will possess your heart) for most of the song, that 4 minute build before the vocals come in is lovely.

have to say i like the postal service a bit more though.

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='633815' date='Oct 22 2009, 08:41 PM']ever since i saw them live at sheffield academy ive liked them even more![/quote]

i'm a new fan of the stugff about 2 years now. was that this year in sheffield with the awsomwe Frightened Rabbit?

coz the tone at sheffield this year melted my soul!....that's a good thing.