Why become a member? ×

F/S Sandberg California JM4 *SOLD*

lwp555

For sale is a 4 string Sandberg bass with a Jazz and Music man pick up configuration. The finish of the bass is natural wood.

Specifications are:

NECK 6 x bolted / canadian hardrock maple
FRETBOARD 22 frets with rosewood top
SCALE 864 mm / 34",
HARDWARE sandberg
PICKUP 1 Delano J-style / 1 Delano M-style humbucker / PU-split
PREAMP sandberg 2-band, active / passive, passive tone control

This is an amazing sounding bass, and very versatile due to the active/ passive controls as well as the built in E.Q.

I'm looking for offers around the £600 mark.

The only reason for sale is having to raise some money :)

Any questions please dont hesitate to ask

Edited by lwp555

[quote name='bassatnight' post='631231' date='Oct 20 2009, 11:46 AM']I can't wait to see my missus face when another Bass turns up! Oh well she will get over it - after giving me a good kicking! :)[/quote]
Stop it Steve! You're out of control!

But it sure is pretty..... Sandberg......Mmmmm.... :wub:

[quote name='mike257' post='631544' date='Oct 20 2009, 05:21 PM']Blimey, that went fast!! If I could raise £600 that quick I'd have been all over this. Enjoy your new bass Steve!![/quote]

Go on Steve, you know it makes sense! I had one of these & they are stonking basses, this is also a decent price.

Hi Mate, got myself a new job so thought I'd have a splash out! :)

[quote name='giblett123' post='631787' date='Oct 20 2009, 08:44 PM']Go on Steve, you know it makes sense! I had one of these & they are stonking basses, this is also a decent price.[/quote]

I am trying Derrick :) but I seem to have an addiction! looks like I may have to sell the American Jazz and possibly my Marcus Miller!
I am running out of packing cases!

YOu watch a Fretless Wal or Musicman will appear now! Arrghh!

[quote name='lapolpora' post='631251' date='Oct 20 2009, 12:08 PM']Stop it Steve! You're out of control!

But it sure is pretty..... Sandberg......Mmmmm.... :wub:[/quote]

[quote name='bassatnight' post='631859' date='Oct 20 2009, 09:58 PM']I am trying Derrick :rolleyes: but I seem to have an addiction! looks like I may have to sell the American Jazz and possibly my Marcus Miller!
I am running out of packing cases!

YOu watch a Fretless Wal or Musicman will appear now! Arrghh![/quote]
I know, there's been that really nice looking Wal up recently but I cant run to it without flogging something & I quite like the ones I've got at the mo! if you like the Sandberg JM you should have a rip on the PM's, nice! Good news about the job! :)