Why become a member? ×

For Trade/For Sale: Electro Harmonix/Owen Electronics Big Muff

Kev

So i got this in a trade and despite it being superb, i have massive GAS for an octave pedal so i need to let it go.

USA reissue big muff pedal, bought for £69 (price sticker still on box!), which has been modified by Owen Electronics to Green Big Muff specs. It has also further been modified so that more bass comes through, and the result is superb. Most low end iv heard from a muff, and as some of you know iv tried pretty much all of them. Rolling the tone knob back makes the room shake, sweet spot is around 1 o clock for me. It is a superb bass fuzz now.

Its also been fitted with a blue LED, and a diago power adapter will be included so you can use with a normal boss type power supply.

Make your offers please! :)

[attachment=34733:IMG_0027.JPG]
[attachment=34734:IMG_0028.JPG]
Cheers :rolleyes:

Edited by Kev

Worth mentioning that it comes with a bag of all the original parts that were replaced by Owen, so the muff can be fully restored if required.

Looking for interesting high gain overdrive/fuzz pedals or octave pedals. I cannot add cash for a deal, but i will accept a lower valued pedal plus cash as required :)

Il also sell for £60 shipped

Edited by Kev

had practically no interest in this, am i missing something?? This is a green big muff, modified by an excellent UK pedal builder, for half what a possibly unreliable old green muff would set you back :)

And replied.

Just to confirm, this is absolutly the lowest il go, I'm already losing too much at 45 really, hence me preffering a trade for it's real value of about 60. But hey, needs must.

[quote name='stefboltonfc' post='637146' date='Oct 26 2009, 06:20 PM']Boo.

Serves me right for not coming on until now.

That's a steal![/quote]
Tell me about it... ah well, iv had my fair share of good buys on here so fairs fair :)