Why become a member? ×

The Big Four!

bassatnight

[quote name='bassatnight' post='628116' date='Oct 16 2009, 05:18 PM']Just a Fretless to add to the family and I am done! (until the gas hits me again!)

Marcus Miller, Sadowsky Jazz, Fender US P, Fender US Jazz[/quote]
I think you need something 80s - an Aria perhaps :)

How's it going Steve? I'm enjoying the SB1000 a lot - more than i thought I would actually. It's at the repair shop at the moment receiving some TLC.

I thought you already had a fretless?

Take care mate,

Derrick

Repair shop?

The tuner?

I am cool D, was lovely to meet you and the family. My son wants to know when your coming down again!

I sold the fretless as want something slightly better, really want a Wal which is my teenage dream instrument after growing up with Mick Karn.

Cheers,

Steve.

[quote name='lapolpora' post='628607' date='Oct 17 2009, 11:48 AM']I think you need something 80s - an Aria perhaps :)

How's it going Steve? I'm enjoying the SB1000 a lot - more than i thought I would actually. It's at the repair shop at the moment receiving some TLC.

I thought you already had a fretless?

Take care mate,

Derrick[/quote]

Do you think if I tell her indoors that we need a bigger sofa she might let me buy another bass!? :)

[quote name='bassmanady' post='628581' date='Oct 17 2009, 11:09 AM']Very nice collection...i think the sofa is just about long enough to add the fretless :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote name='bassatnight' post='628785' date='Oct 17 2009, 03:30 PM']Repair shop?

The tuner?

I am cool D, was lovely to meet you and the family. My son wants to know when your coming down again!

I sold the fretless as want something slightly better, really want a Wal which is my teenage dream instrument after growing up with Mick Karn.

Cheers,

Steve.[/quote]
Steve,

No just a set up, cleaning up the scratchy electronics, sorting the loose volume knob and reseating the top nut. And it was great how the kids just got along. My two could have stayed and played all day. Give us a shout if you're up in South London.

Derrick