Why become a member? ×

Good Effect Pedals?

Dom

Hey,

I am buying a new effect pedal for my Warwick Corvette Rockbass soon for UNDER 100 pounds. I am not expecting it to be world class.

Anyway does anyone have some suggestions of good pedals that will do a general job?

Thanks,

Dom

P.S. I am keen on bassmerchant.com (it does NOT have to be from here though :))

[quote name='Dom' post='628076' date='Oct 16 2009, 04:37 PM']Hey,

I am buying a new effect pedal for my Warwick Corvette Rockbass soon for UNDER 100 pounds. I am not expecting it to be world class.

Anyway does anyone have some suggestions of good pedals that will do a general job?

Thanks,

Dom

P.S. I am keen on bassmerchant.com (it does NOT have to be from here though :))[/quote]

Hi,

I assume what you are referring to is a multi-effects pedal. One pedal that can be used for a range of different sounds/effects?

If so I'd go and have a look in the fore sale section here as there are a number of Boss Multi-effect units that would usually cost you much more than £100 going or around your budget.

Shep

[quote name='pantherairsoft' post='628099' date='Oct 16 2009, 05:05 PM']Hi,

I assume what you are referring to is a multi-effects pedal. One pedal that can be used for a range of different sounds/effects?

If so I'd go and have a look in the fore sale section here as there are a number of Boss Multi-effect units that would usually cost you much more than £100 going or around your budget.

Shep[/quote]

Thats the one yeh - multi-effects pedal :rolleyes:

Cheers - I will have a look I prefer new, but will still taske a look :)