Why become a member? ×

Eden Nemesis ENX260 Head

Mumbles87

I've been searching the web and the forums for any hands on info about this little head unit, wondering if anybody has any personal experince with one or heard anything about it? Was planning to combine it with a Aguilar GS112, would this work out well? Any advice would be appreciated. Sorry i'm all very new to this.
Cheers

• 11 months later...

[quote name='Mumbles87' post='623338' date='Oct 11 2009, 07:03 PM']I've been searching the web and the forums for any hands on info about this little head unit, wondering if anybody has any personal experince with one or heard anything about it? Was planning to combine it with a Aguilar GS112, would this work out well? Any advice would be appreciated. Sorry i'm all very new to this.
Cheers[/quote]

Just seen the same head on ebay for not very much it seems. Does anyone know what these head are like?

I don't know these heads but can say that there might be one or two threads on here about recents issues with the Nemesis range.
The inference is that this is the cheaper line from Eden and they may not be that easy to fix.

Of course, every make can have issues so a few breakdowns should not doom a range.
I would have no qualms about buying Eden but would like an older model, if it were me.

If I were interested in an e-bay sale, I would want to know about the amps history, but this is just basic
homework.

Search here for Eden..and see what you come up with.