Why become a member? ×

Reduced - Bass Pod XT Live - Excellent Condition

CyberBass

[size=2][font="Verdana"]For sale is my Bass Pod XT Live that I bought from Greeneking. Like Greeneking, I bought it with the intention of using but have taken it out of it's box twice, so it's like brand new. I have attached photos and am looking to sell not trade. £150 plus p+p.[/font][/size][attachment=34108:DSC00293.JPG][attachment=34109:DSC00288.JPG][attachment=34110:DSC00289.JPG]

Edited by CyberBass

[quote name='lee650' post='623930' date='Oct 12 2009, 01:24 PM']I note that this has two inputs, does that mean, you can plug in two basses and switch between them, if so i may be slightly interested - lee[/quote]

It only has 1 instrument input. The other inputs are 3.5mm Aux input, MIDI in (and out/thru), and a Variax input. I don't know what it would do if you had a Variax bass and normal bass plugged into it at the same time though :)

[quote name='Dubs' post='623967' date='Oct 12 2009, 01:53 PM']It only has 1 instrument input. The other inputs are 3.5mm Aux input, MIDI in (and out/thru), and a Variax input. I don't know what it would do if you had a Variax bass and normal bass plugged into it at the same time though :)[/quote]

AAHH cheers for that, i did look it up, seems its not what i want after all!! thanks again - lee

• 2 weeks later...