Why become a member? ×

hello from Blackpool

bassamatic61

'v been playing since I was 13. I did my first gig just before my 15th birthday and loved it! I'v gigged ever since then doing all sorts of jobs. I am lucky enough to still earn my living by playing my bass. I really dont mind what sort of music I play as I still get a buzz out of playing the bass. The gear I am currently using consists of a pair of Cort Artisan C4 basses (one fretless) and a battered Electro/acoustic put out by a generic company called Alliance (good action, good tone, strong build).
My amps are a fender 250 bassman 1 x 15 and a line 6 150 1 x 15. Both of these amps spend a lot of thier lives D I'd. I have to say the fender is the better of the two for my needs but they both link together well. I'v had various basses as you can imagine these consist of Musicman (3) Alembic (1) Fender (lots) Gibson (2) and lots of others but I have to say I'm pretty taken with these cort basses. They seem to be every bit as user friendly as the Yamaha BB series basses but more high end,well worth a try!
Thanks for reading, good luck!
Paul.