Why become a member? ×

*SOLD PLEASE REMOVE*

4 candles

[attachment=34192:sadowsky_007.jpg]
[attachment=34193:sadowsky_008.jpg]
[attachment=34194:sadowsky_009.jpg]
[attachment=34198:sadowsky_010.jpg]

Another from my collection for sale, a stunning vintage style Sadowsky jazz bass UV70RW retro/vintage model based around Fenders 1970's Jazz bass

The ultimate colour contrast vintage white body complete with tortoise shell pickguard for that classic look. 34" rosewood fretboard with mother of pearl block inlays as fret markers.

Sadowsky pre amp and Sadowsky elecronics and pickups

Set up and plays like a dream, has 4 strings and really is the ultimate sounding Jazz bass. Sounds fantastic in the band mix it really cuts through.

Now there is some minor buckle rash to the rear which is purely cosmetic but wanted to be up front about it.
[attachment=34195:sadowsky_006.jpg] This occurred when I loaned it out to Peter hook and Duff McKagan but proving exactly which one of them dun it is rather difficult to prove as i was briefly mindless at that point in my life!

These are currently retailing at around £1800 so I will be Looking for £1150 which is a real bargain comes complete with sadowsky branded custom fitted hard padded case with pockets for accessories.

I am selling this to fund my dream bass which I will be collecting imminently.

regarding trades, I may be interested in a markbass 2x10 cab or combo with cash difference.

Any questions or if anyone is in Birmingham please pop in and have a bash. Will gladly post anywhere at your cost. I have plenty of gigs around the country so may be able to deliver or meet up on route possibly.

Regards

Mark

Edited by 4 candles

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Mike' post='621813' date='Oct 9 2009, 05:06 PM']Superb looking bass! Does it have VLC?[/quote]

thanks for the compliment Mike,
No VTC on this one but I have another bass with the VTC fitted and to my untrained ears I don't think there is a great deal of difference tone wise

This was my bass and I am so tempted to have it back but my situation at the moment won't really let me.

It is a really nice bass, one of my fave Sadowsksy out of the many I have played. It hasnt got the VTC and I am normally paranoid about getting that fitted but this bass just didn't need it in my opinion.

Plus Marks a great guy to deal with - please buy this someone before I have to sell something I will regret :-)

Steve

[quote name='birdy' post='622367' date='Oct 10 2009, 12:18 PM']This was my bass and I am so tempted to have it back but my situation at the moment won't really let me.

It is a really nice bass, one of my fave Sadowsksy out of the many I have played. It hasnt got the VTC and I am normally paranoid about getting that fitted but this bass just didn't need it in my opinion.

Plus Marks a great guy to deal with - please buy this someone before I have to sell something I will regret :-)

Steve[/quote]

Thanks for your kind words mate, I have a fodera coming really soon so need to make some room