Why become a member? ×

Stingray 5

Geester

This is a brilliant bass and I really don't want to sell it but an Epifani purchase means it has to go. It's a 1996 (12th of November to be exact) model and is in tip top condition, plays superbly and is everything a Stingray should be. It comes with a MusicMan case, straplocks and all the bits and bobs you would expect.

I got it from Rumple (top bloke to deal with) in July this year and have not really played it as I'm a six string guy and can't really get used to playing a fiver. I'm looking for offers around the £750 mark but it does have to go so don't be shy......Mrs Geester has said 'Make it so' and so I'm open to offers..(not for Mrs Geester obviously....although...)

I've borrowed Rumple's pix so I hope he doesn't mind. Another cool thing about this bass is the serial number which is 57777. That means it's Stingray 5 number 7777, if you're lucky number is 7 then this is the bass for you.

[attachment=33394:post_597...88_thumb.jpg][attachment=33395:post_597...06_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=33396:post_597...22_thumb.jpg]

Cheers

Mike G.

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Geester' post='607478' date='Sep 24 2009, 09:30 AM']This is a brilliant bass and I really don't want to sell it but an Epifani purchase means it has to go. It's a 1996 (12th of November to be exact) model and is in tip top condition, plays superbly and is everything a Stingray should be. It comes with a MusicMan case, straplocks and all the bits and bobs you would expect.

I got it from Rumple (top bloke to deal with) in July this year and have not really played it as I'm a six string guy and can't really get used to playing a fiver. I'm looking for offers around the £750 mark but it does have to go so don't be shy......Mrs Geester has said 'Make it so' and so I'm open to offers..(not for Mrs Geester obviously....although...)

I've borrowed Rumple's pix so I hope he doesn't mind. Another cool thing about this bass is the serial number which is 57777. That means it's Stingray 5 number 7777, if you're lucky number is 7 then this is the bass for you.

[attachment=33394:post_597...88_thumb.jpg][attachment=33395:post_597...06_thumb.jpg]
[attachment=33396:post_597...22_thumb.jpg]

Cheers

Mike G.[/quote]