Why become a member? ×

Gallien Krueger Neo212-II speaker ********SOLD******

TheDaivisch

[quote name='fusionbassist1' post='605844' date='Sep 22 2009, 05:20 PM']I've been gigging this cab for nearly two years and it's never given me any problems of any kind and I often get complimented on my sound.

Nice and portable too without sacrificing any low end etc by being TOO small.

I'd snatch it off you if i wasn't skint.

BUMP for a great, affordable cab.[/quote]

I'm almost tempted to keep it actually.

Out of interest what head are you running through it?

Dave

• 1 month later...

[quote name='TheDaivisch' post='605556' date='Sep 22 2009, 12:32 PM']Absolutely immaculate, brand new, never gigged barely used unit.

Only reason I'm selling this lovely speaker is because I want to replace it with an all Genz Benz rig, rather than mixing makes. I currently have a GBE750 on the way and it will "only" be putting 400watts into this 8 ohm cab, where as it will be putting close to 700 into the Genz 212. Hence the sale.

Probably stupid of me to sell it after only just buying it, but there you go I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

This is a great sounding unit.

I paid £530 a few weeks ago for it (2 at the time of writing). Its Yours for £350

Obviously, it comes with all original docs/cables etc and most importantly the full warranty as I have the receipt.

A bargain for a bit of kit that is absolutely brand new.

Feel free to come check it out, if you're able to get to Enfield, North London.
(Warwick and head not included, unfortunately)

Dave

[attachment=33381:DSCF6055.JPG][/quote]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='TheDaivisch' post='605556' date='Sep 22 2009, 12:32 PM']Absolutely immaculate, brand new, never gigged barely used unit.

Only reason I'm selling this lovely speaker is because I want to replace it with an all Genz Benz rig, rather than mixing makes. I currently have a GBE750 on the way and it will "only" be putting 400watts into this 8 ohm cab, where as it will be putting close to 700 into the Genz 212. Hence the sale.

Probably stupid of me to sell it after only just buying it, but there you go I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

This is a great sounding unit.

I paid £530 a few weeks ago for it (2 at the time of writing). Its Yours for £350

Obviously, it comes with all original docs/cables etc and most importantly the full warranty as I have the receipt.

A bargain for a bit of kit that is absolutely brand new.

Feel free to come check it out, if you're able to get to Enfield, North London.
(Warwick and head not included, unfortunately)

Dave

[attachment=33381:DSCF6055.JPG][/quote]

January sale style price drop bump - still for sale!