Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT/Classic cabs

ashevans09

Hello there,

I'm looking to sell my Ampeg Classic 410E and 115E. Looking to downsize to a single 410, and since I'll be picking up a new amp at some point call me vain but I'd like to be consistent in my amp and cab brand choice.

Pics at whenever I make it home, but both are in extremely good nick and haven't seen too much gig time.

I can guarantee the 410 is american made, I'm pretty sure the 115 is as well but I will confirm that from the serial numbers.

Pick up with cash preferred, I'm all over the country for the time being so I could probably get close enough for a collect :)

Looking for £150 for the 115 and ...£300? for the 410E? I'm not sure of valuation on these so I'm open to negotiation on that. If anyone has a better idea do say, I'm not here to rip anyone off :rolleyes:

PM for more info :lol:

Thanks guys :lol:

[quote name='beerdragon' post='600418' date='Sep 16 2009, 04:32 PM']Any chance of some pics, Thanks.[/quote]

Heya,

Just thought I'd give a heads up with what's happening - I'm currently living at my girlfriends' because it knocks off 45 minutes of my commute to Birmingham each day, so I don't have a access to it at the moment. If I can get away at a decent time tomorrow I'll pop home and try and get photos. If that fails I'll have them up Saturday evening :) . In the meantime, the 410 is this one here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=48853&hl=ampeg+sean"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...p;hl=ampeg+sean[/url]

Thanks for the interest!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='ashevans09' post='599599' date='Sep 15 2009, 08:58 PM']Hello there,

I'm looking to sell my Ampeg Classic 410E and 115E. Looking to downsize to a single 410, and since I'll be picking up a new amp at some point call me vain but I'd like to be consistent in my amp and cab brand choice.

Pics at whenever I make it home, but both are in extremely good nick and haven't seen too much gig time.

I can guarantee the 410 is american made, I'm pretty sure the 115 is as well but I will confirm that from the serial numbers.

Pick up with cash preferred, I'm all over the country for the time being so I could probably get close enough for a collect :)

Looking for £150 for the 115 and ...£300? for the 410E? I'm not sure of valuation on these so I'm open to negotiation on that. If anyone has a better idea do say, I'm not here to rip anyone off :rolleyes:

PM for more info :lol:

Thanks guys :lol:[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...