Why become a member? ×

Pedal-tastic Sale - Price Drop!

JonnyM

Here are some fantastic pedals for your delectation.

All are in perfect working order and have been attached to my pedalboard, so have velcro underneath (Except the Sansamp, which is also nicely "reliced" :lol:) . Definitely have the box for the MultiComp, might be able to find box for the Tremolessence - will have a dig around but can't promise anything :)

[u]All prices include UK postage[/u] - Paypal, Bank Transfer or cheque will do nicely.

No trades either, thanks!

[b]Dr Scientist The Tremolessence - fantastic TB trem! = £80. [/b]

EBS MultiComp = £95, inc. manual & box. [b]SOLD[/b]
Mint condition, latest uprated version: 3 dB higher headroom, new analogue circuitry with higher dynamics and lower noise, mechanical True Bypass switching.

Barge Concepts VFB-2 feedback/bypass looper = £60. [b]SOLD[/b]

Wren & Cuff Pickle Pie w/mid flat switch & custom speckles :rolleyes: = £75. [b]SOLD[/b]
Pi/Red Llama type fuzz, works well with active or passive basses - no need for impedance buffering.

EHX Stereo Memory Man With Hazarai (modded) = £115, inc. manual. [b]SOLD[/b]
No box or psu, but will run off yer regular 9volt psu @ 200 milliamps. Has had an extra feature professionally added, which will allow you to continually loop and overdub using the delay time to set the length of the loop. This is the same as the way the old DOD and Digitech loopers worked in the 80's - of course if you don't need to use this feature, the added switch on the side turns the mod off.

EBS Octabass (grey) = £60 - dead simple, monster organic analogue octave down, has excellent buffered bypass. [b]SOLD[/b]

Well-used-but-working-perfectly Sansamp BDDI = £75. [b]SOLD[/b]

7 x George L's .155 effects patch cables, (that's 14 plugs & various cable lengths ), £35 the lot. [b]SOLD[/b]

(Might have extraordinarily good [sfx] modded Catalinbread Hyperpak for sale, but our guitard has nabbed it & I might not be able to get it back! PM me if interested [b]SOLD![/b]).

Edited by JonnyM

[quote name='Kev' post='589223' date='Sep 3 2009, 10:54 PM']whats with george l's at the moment? Everybody wants 'em! Had people beating down my, erm, inbox when i sold mine last month.[/quote]
Worst bit is I found a bag of about 20 I didn't know I had after buying masses to build up the number I needed -_-

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bobbass4k' post='618135' date='Oct 6 2009, 12:09 AM']Sure you're not up for any trades on the tremolescence?[/quote]

Well, I quite fancy that new EHX Cold Hard Cash pedal :)

Seriously though, although I like your persistence, I have an excellent multi now, which has - and I never thought I'd say this - replaced all my pedals, hence the sale.

Of course I'm assuming it's a pedal you want to trade...

[quote name='JonnyM' post='618145' date='Oct 6 2009, 12:44 AM']Well, I quite fancy that new EHX Cold Hard Cash pedal :)

Seriously though, although I like your persistence, I have an excellent multi now, which has - and I never thought I'd say this - replaced all my pedals, hence the sale.

Of course I'm assuming it's a pedal you want to trade...[/quote]

Well, I'm pretty sure I only need one kidney, and I seem to have far too many bodily fluids........

No worries man, always worth asking