Why become a member? ×

It's tricky ...

BacchusPaul

... making an introduction thread that doesn't look exactly the same as everyone else's.

I'm Paul. I'm primarily a guitarist, but have started playing more bass recently, owing to the fact that my bassist friend has moved country and gave me some of his guitars to babysit. I'm just finished a degree in Music, and will be becoming a real person sometime in the next year.

Bass-wise, I play a Dean Rhapsody with a gigantic Peavey amp. I've been itching badly to get the Squier Vintage Modified Fretless. I've fancied one for ages, and got the chance to play one recently. I'm not sure my fingers have ever had such fun.

Some people might know me from another guitar site. I won't say where, in case there are rules against showing up here and flogging another site on your first post. Google my name and you might find it though.

It just took me about five minutes to find the Post New Topic button. I'm not at all used to PHPBB3