Why become a member? ×

Fender Mexican Precision w/SD Quarter Pounder SOLD

jon_kemo

Continuing a bit of a clearout of the basses that don't get enough use anymore, here for sale is a Fender Mexican Precision. I believe the bass to be an '06 model and I have upgraded the stock pickup with a Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder and have changed the stock white scratchplate to a Mirrored one. It's a great example of a Mexican Fender but just isn't getting a look in anymore. I would say the condition is good although as shown in the pictures there is some buckle rash on the back and there are also a couple of other minor imperfections that were difficult to photograph.

Am looking for [b]£220[/b] for the bass with a Fender gig bag and the original scratchplate and pickup. This will be collection only ideally, although I am willing to drive for a meet up within reason. I may also consider trades but would much prefer a cash sale.

Cheers, Jon

Edited by jon_kemo

Ive got a similar setup on my MIM, If this is the kind of money I get off it after over £100's worth of upgrades I'd just keep it. Or go for trade honestly.

Low price IMO but others will disagree, if i had the money I would have this as a backup for my backup.

Good luck with the sale, may the gas be with you :)