Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Deluxe 1997 SOLD

richardd

:) Got this lovely Bass in a complecated deal a couple of weeks ago,but just miss my passive jazz tones, so this is up for sale at the same price I paid.It is in saphire Blue, absolute minter, only mark is at the very tip of the headstock,but you have to look real hard to see it, it comes with original deluxe shaped case, with unopened case candy,pearloid pickguard, will try to put up clearer pics in the week. trade for a passive tasty jazz or P Bass plus some cash my way., or £750 cash.Thanks for looking Rich. ps, it is the Blue one,

[attachment=31940:Jazz_Bass_DLX_002.jpg]

[attachment=31941:Jazz_Bass_DLX_009.jpg]

[attachment=31942:Jazz_Bass_DLX_012.jpg]

[attachment=32960:000_0002_1.jpg]

[attachment=32962:000_0004.jpg]

[attachment=32961:000_0003.jpg]

Reduced to £700 Cash Sale only £650 no trades at £650 SOLD Edited by richardd

Just to add, this bass is the same colour as Mark King's Jazz basses that he was using around 1999 - and should have been used as a basis for the ltd edition MK jazz bass (sadly these were all different shades of blue and not the correct Sapphire blue!!). Rich - am I correct in saying that the finish is opaque blue at the body edges and then becomes translucent in the centre, such that the grain shows through?

Lovely looking bass btw!!!

Nick

[quote name='richardd' post='593212' date='Sep 8 2009, 07:44 PM']:) Hi Pete .As far as I am aware between 1995 and 99 Fender fitted single pole pickups by John Suhr, of Pensa Suhr, as for the neck profile I think it is according to Fender 9-1/2 radius .Hope this helps Rich[/quote]

Thanks Rich, that helps. Although I presume you mean single coil pickups, as opposed to single pole (although I can see they are single pole in construction from the photos)....

Pete