Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Quality Fenderalike 4 string pbass

Davetbass

Moving on my pbassalike as I've just bought a Sandberg pm4. Bought on here a year ago from Mr 2x18. It's a great bass made from quality parts. Body is of unknown origin but is well made and not too heavy. Neck is a Mighty Mite jazz with the jazz bass logo on. Solid upgraded gold bridge with matching Schaller tuners and an EMG pbass pickup. Selling this with 2 spare pickguards. One in firey lava and the other in red tortoishell. Strung with standard gauge rotosounds it's also recently had a professional set up fretdress. It's in good condition with hardly any dings or scratches.

Here's a link to a gallery:

[url="http://img200.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p1010816y.jpg"]http://img200.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p1010816y.jpg[/url]

This is a great player with a really low action and a fast neck. It's been my main gigging bass for the past year and it sounds amazing aswell. Paid £250 last year I'd be happy with £200 including postage.

Thanks for looking :)

Dave

Edited by Davetbass

[quote name='Davetbass' post='585318' date='Aug 30 2009, 07:09 PM']Moving on my pbassalike as I've just bought a Sandberg pm4. Bought on here a year ago from Mr 2x18. It's a great bass made from quality parts. Body is of unknown origin but is well made and not too heavy. Neck is a Mighty Mite jazz with the jazz bass logo on. Solid upgraded gold bridge with matching Schaller tuners and an EMG pbass pickup. Selling this with 2 spare pickguards. One in firey lava and the other in red tortoishell. Strung with standard gauge rotosounds it's also recently had a professional set up fretdress. It's in good condition with hardly any dings or scratches.

Here's a link to a gallery:

[url="http://img200.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p1010816y.jpg"]http://img200.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=p1010816y.jpg[/url]

This is a great player with a really low action and a fast neck. It's been my main gigging bass for the past year and it sounds amazing aswell. Paid £250 last year I'd be happy with £200+postage.

Thanks for looking :)

Dave[/quote]

This is a cracking Bass guys with a Lovely neck -- Im tempted to have it back,but my other 4 P-Basses probably rule it out!

Whats that White Musicman in your photos Dave ?- Thats very Nice! --Have a Bump on me!

Will

[quote name='2x18' post='585577' date='Aug 31 2009, 08:20 AM']This is a cracking Bass guys with a Lovely neck -- Im tempted to have it back,but my other 4 P-Basses probably rule it out!

Whats that White Musicman in your photos Dave ?- Thats very Nice! --Have a Bump on me!

Will[/quote]

Hi Will. Anymore nice basses for me? Just sold the Stingray on here this week. The thread is still on here somewhere but I'm too lazy to find the link :)

Hope you are well mate?

Dave

[quote name='Davetbass' post='586006' date='Aug 31 2009, 08:03 PM']Hi Will. Anymore nice basses for me? Just sold the Stingray on here this week. The thread is still on here somewhere but I'm too lazy to find the link :)

Hope you are well mate?

Dave[/quote]
Hi Dave
None for sale at the moment , but you know how it is -- Always Gassing!

I might have had that Ray of you mate!

Anyway another Bump for a Tasty Bass!

Regards

Will.

[quote name='2x18' post='586228' date='Sep 1 2009, 08:38 AM']Hi Dave
None for sale at the moment , but you know how it is -- Always Gassing!

I might have had that Ray of you mate!

Anyway another Bump for a Tasty Bass!

Regards

Will.[/quote]

Thanks Will. Could have sold the thing 10 times over!

Will do price including postage if that's any more incentive for you people teetering on the brink of buying :)

Oh dear.

How would you post this?

I'd need to shift one of mine to accommodate it, not necessarily beforehand, but it is everything I have been gassing for.... black/black/maple pbass with jazz neck....

Edit - PM sent...

Edited by Paul S

This bass still available?

[quote name='Paul S' post='591291' date='Sep 6 2009, 11:38 AM']Oh dear.

How would you post this?

I'd need to shift one of mine to accommodate it, not necessarily beforehand, but it is everything I have been gassing for.... black/black/maple pbass with jazz neck....

Edit - PM sent...[/quote]