Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Please remove

edstraker123

[quote name='edstraker123' post='580931' date='Aug 26 2009, 07:48 AM']Getting rid of some pedals in a big clearout.
The pedal is in excellent condition but does contain a big glittery no.5 sticker courtesy of it' s previous BassChat owner.

Pics to follow.

Ed.[/quote]Hi Ed, my Assmaster has 4 blue glittery stripes next to the in and outs, I think this is Malekkos way of identifying their products for registration.

Hi Steve,
Interesting and very strange indeed ! Maybe I should add another £20 to the price then :) !

[quote name='steve-soar' post='582060' date='Aug 26 2009, 11:57 PM']Hi Ed, my Assmaster has 4 blue glittery stripes next to the in and outs, I think this is Malekkos way of identifying their products for registration.[/quote]

[quote name='edstraker123' post='582345' date='Aug 27 2009, 12:14 PM']Hi Steve,
Interesting and very strange indeed ! Maybe I should add another £20 to the price then :rolleyes: ![/quote]

Malekko put odd stickers on their pedals just because they can...they're a delightfully odd company :) :lol: Their pedals often come with a set of hillbilly crooked teeth inside too! If you've never opened up yours have a look inside just in case, but of course the previous owner might have already removed them.

I took my assmaster down to Burno70's to compare it to the non germanium model and we found the difference to be negligible, although it could have been down to Ste's effects chain set up.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' post='582939' date='Aug 27 2009, 09:34 PM']Apparently silicon transistors produce a harsher sound, germanium sounds a bit darker and more tubey.[/quote]

Cheers Steve - the teeth were there !

[quote name='stevebasshead' post='582527' date='Aug 27 2009, 03:13 PM']Malekko put odd stickers on their pedals just because they can...they're a delightfully odd company :) :rolleyes: Their pedals often come with a set of hillbilly crooked teeth inside too! If you've never opened up yours have a look inside just in case, but of course the previous owner might have already removed them.[/quote]