Why become a member? ×

Epiphone SG Cherry Red - SOLD

bod

Hey,
Im moving out all my old kit as I am playing more gigs and am needing better equiptment.
Now that I am looking for a third bass I am selling my first bass.
Its an Epiphone SG and is Cherry.
Because the frets rattled really badly, I have de-fretted it and it now has the best tone you could hope for from a cheapy bass.
It is going for £50 ONO, but I'm not really bothered how much really.
Cheers
Bod
xx

Edited by bod

Its the EB-0.
I would prefer it to be picked up, but I suppose its possible to post. I'd probably need to add postage to it though.
I would upload pictures, but my camera got nicked in france and my phone can't upload pictures to the computer. Sorry.
Hope that helps

Edited by bod

the de-fretting is really good. I amazed myself with the quality at which I did it. The action is pretty nice, maybe a bit high although it comes with a fully adjustable bridge, so you can adjust it to how you want it yourself.
The frets were refilled with a light wood filler so that the frets are still marked but the notes are not affected like a fretted bass.

Edited by bod

Hi,
Here are the pictures.
I have just realised were Wakefield is and also realised that I am coming up to Leeds to drop my brother off at Uni on the 4th/5th/6th of September and maybe we could meet up then if you want to buy it?

Here are the pictures. I had to borrow my dad's camera. Hope they are good
Bod

[quote name='bod' post='578461' date='Aug 23 2009, 07:41 PM']Its the EB-0.
I would prefer it to be picked up, but I suppose its possible to post. I'd probably need to add postage to it though.
I would upload pictures, but my camera got nicked in france and my phone can't upload pictures to the computer. Sorry.
Hope that helps[/quote]

For sale. Digital camera. Used. No box. €50