Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

for sale - Korg G5 bass synth pedal

steve

i've decided to sell my korg G5 as I rationalise my gear, plus I'm gassing for one of the new tascam mp3 trainers.

I bought this from Gwilym from this very forum a while ago, and I'd like to get back what I paid for it, which IIRC was £125 inc shipping. I can put some pics up if anyone needs me to, but there are pictures knocking around on the 'net.

It's in vgc, complete with power supply, manual and box. I'll take cheques, Postal orders or cold, hard cash. Collection is welcome, (in which case I'll knock £5 off). I [i]can[/i] do Paypal, but the buyer must pay the Paypal fees. Any questions, feel free to ask

Edited by steve

here's the pics

[attachment=2347:DSC00480.JPG][attachment=2348:DSC00481.JPG][attachment=2350:DSC00482.JPG]

I'd stuck some tape on to ID the settings, which has left a small amount of adhesive residue. This will wipe off though - it wasn't aggressive adhesive, it had been on a while.

It has been on my board since I got it, not attached by velcro tho. Everything works fine, no cracks to the plastic casing etc etc

Edited by steve

• 1 month later...

This is still for sale, I'll try it on Basschat again for a couple of weeks before I try to maximise my return on ebay.

I'm selling this to help fund an amp and cab upgrade - I'm looking for a hartke 410xl or 4.5xl and an SVT3 PRO, so those are the only px's I'd be interested in.

Cash price is £135 shipped, paypal fees on top, but if you have any of the above and are interested in some form of trade, send me a pm

cheers

[quote name='BassManKev' post='91916' date='Nov 20 2007, 11:37 PM']uv put the price up????

i swear you put it on ebay, guessing it didnt sell?[/quote]

I never got round to ebaying it - I decided to hang on to it but tbh I'm using effects less and less so it might as well go to a good home.

It's a lot easier to list it here, ebay is a PITA, but I will list it this time. As for putting the price up, I misread the original post, £125 it is.......