Why become a member? ×

Question for owners of Pedaltrain with soft bag

1976fenderhead

Hi guys, could you tell me if when carrying the bag with the pedalboard in it, does the bag's interior touch the knobs and change the settings you had them in? I have a bass synth (with sliders) and a pedal with a bunch of chicken-head knobs and I'm wondering whether it will mess up my settings (so then I'd have to write them down somewhere and set them correctly every time I used the pedals)?

Cheers!

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='575297' date='Aug 20 2009, 11:19 AM']It's not to bad really, but I eventually had flightcases made for my PT Jr's and then eventually bought the HC version of it.

Personally if my board is worth any considerable money I'd always get the hardcase[/quote]

Do you feel it's a lot heavier with the hard case? I'm tired of how heavy my Diago is, looking for a lighter option...

Hmmm not sure, I mean it's well built and therefore weighty but the Jr is always manageable.

The best solution is what I did for the past 3 years, have a HC version and get a case for the board and when doing gigs and tours use the hc and weekly practices and jams stick it in the bag.

Best of both worlds is really where it's at

The Pedaltrain Jr with soft case is much lighter, which is a big deal if you're lugging stuff around on public transport. By the way, the Spider Engineering medium pedalboard case is a nice snug fit for the Jr, with room for cables and stuff or maybe even a volume pedal down the side:

[url="http://www.spider-engineering.co.uk/music/typeproducts2.asp?id=3877-4748"]http://www.spider-engineering.co.uk/music/...sp?id=3877-4748[/url]